Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement. Thank you for visiting The Wedding Engineers – we’re looking forward to helping you plan your special day. We are the pioneers in weddings in Egypt and we’ve got you covered from creating a budget, sending your invitations, to the minute you walk down the aisle.
This Wedding Planning Questions Guide covers all you’ll need to know to start planning the wedding you’ve always dreamed of. Above all else, don’t forget that planning a wedding is meant to be fun! Sure it’s a lot of work, and you may need to occasionally vent out, but remember… you’re tying the knot with the person you love more than anything in the world. And when you walk down that aisle, and see your loved one waiting at the top for you… take it from us, it’s well worth it.
Questions to ask your Wedding Planner
About the Planner/Coordinator
• Why do you do this type of work? How long have you been doing it?
• How many weddings have you done? Can we read reviews and/or speak with references for your services?
• Can you share some examples of times you solved problems for your clients?
• Do you have photos of your recent weddings that we can review?
About their services/packages
• Do you offer planning services? Day of or week of coordination? Which do you recommend for us and why?
• Do you help with event design or just logistics?
• Do you have package options? Can we customize a package that will work for us?
• Can we have a detailed list of what items you take care of and which ones are our responsibility?
About their availability/commitment to you
• How may clients do you work with annually? How many others will you be working with the month of our wedding?
• Is this your full-time job? What is your typical availability like?
• Will you personally be on site at our rehearsal, ceremony & reception? Do you have assistants who will also be present?
• How many meetings and phone calls are included in your services? How long does it typically take you to respond to client e-mails, phone calls?
About the process of working together
• Where will we typically meet for our sessions?
• How do you handle your payment & contract process?
• What is your refund or cancellation policy?
• What happens if you are ill or otherwise unavailable on my wedding day?
Questions that help you see that they know what they are doing
• How did you two meet?
• How did you get engaged? How long have you been engaged?
• What do you each do for a living?
• How much time are you planning to take off before & after your wedding?
• What are your families like?
About your feelings
• What are your main concerns about your wedding day? What are you most looking forward to?
• What are you looking for in a wedding planner?
• How much help & support are you looking for? In what areas of your wedding planning do you feel most in need of support?
About your wedding
• When is your wedding?
• What is the style/theme of your wedding? Your wedding colors?
• How formal or casual do you want your wedding to be?
• What is your event budget? Who is primarily paying for your wedding?
• Do you have your ceremony venue selected? Your reception venue? Are either of these venues outdoors?
• How many guests are attending? Will there be many out of town wedding guests?
• Will children be included in your ceremony?
Invited to your reception?
• How many people do you plan on having in your bridal party?
• Which vendors are you already working with? Are you looking for any additional vendor referrals?
• Are there any special circumstances related to your wedding that are important to consider?
About the logistics
• Can photos from your wedding become a part of my company’s portfolio?
• When are you looking to hire a wedding planner/coordinator?